2008/07/07

2008/05/22孫燕姿金曲獎入圍感言

Dear All,
This message is posted up on behalf of yanzi on her comments about being nominated for GMA.

Many things have happened lately, and I have been thinking about what can i do to help for the SzeChuan earthquake.

I will be starting on my World Concert Tour during the later part of the year, and i have been busy with packing my stuff as i’m moving house, so I’ve forgotten about this GMA nomination, but I’m happy to be nominated.

I’m not singing for the sake of awards, but for the sake of singing for you guys to hear, so i’m still feeling relaxed about it, and don’t worry, i will be attending the ceremony as I have not seen the taiwan fans for a long time already, i will be attending the ceremony with a ‘partying’ mindset lo!

工作人員轉述燕姿入圍金曲獎的感言:
最近發生很多事情,四川大地震的發生也一直讓我在思考還能為他們做什麼
下半年度我也要開始舉辦世界巡迴演唱會,這陣子我也在忙著搬家的事
真的都忘記金曲獎這件事,但入圍真的好開心
我唱歌不是為了想得獎,而是喜歡唱歌給大家聽
所以心情還是很輕鬆,我一定會來參加金曲獎
因為太久沒見到台灣歌迷,到時就抱著來參加PARTY的心情囉

2 則留言:

  1. hi, sorry to bother, but may I know where you get this English version? Thanks!

    回覆刪除
  2. I google it. :P

    回覆刪除